Mail Server Setup Open Source Software

Currently I'm offering Mail Server installation and Local Area Networking Services

Basic Info of my Mail Server

Runs in Linux Operating System (Ubuntu)
MySql database for storing user accounts and domains
PhpMyAdmin for adding/deleting/editing of user accounts, domain name, forwarding
Apache/Squirrel Mail for front end
Postfix Mail Transfer Agent

(configuration and installation only you provide the hardware)

Basic things you need before you contact me
1. Apply for a dsl with STATIC IP ADDRESS
2. Buy a domain name

0921245978 or mail me at jmazaredo@gmail.com

Also I repair computers (home service labor+transportation)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black screen after logging in on Windows 2012 R2 using domain credentials on remote desktop connection

Water Wonder Resort

Client denied by server configuration error