Search for:

All information in this site can be accessed by searching a "keyword on the search box"
Search for:
Antivirus | Spyware | Linux | Excel | Linux | Mail Server | RBL | Windows Installation | Raid | Mirroring | Backup | Dos Commands | Main.Cf | Postfix
I offer services like pc troubleshooting, networking and other technical services.
I also install E-Mail Server for those low budget companies using open source software but rock solid as those being sold at the market.
I can send you links of my working email servers and also I can install remotely if you are non Philippines resident via remote ssh session on your new installed Linux Server Box.
I can assist you from start to end when installing e-mail server.
Just contact me.
Contact me at +639275605112
email: jmazaredo@gmail.com/jeffrey_mazaredo@yahoo.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black screen after logging in on Windows 2012 R2 using domain credentials on remote desktop connection

Water Wonder Resort

Client denied by server configuration error