Vpn issue on oppo a17 android with fortinet vpn

Recently I bought a new backup phone A17 typical 4gb ram 64gb drive android phone just for work purposes.

I installed vpn fortinet as usual from play store but I noticed it disconnects whenever I minimize the vpn app. 

I struggled and downloaded the old version of the vpn app but still Im having this weird issue. I tweaked like for a day but no avail.

I didnt stop and tried again since It is a very weird issue.

Then suddenly it worked while some more configuration.

I will write here the config and hope this will help someone out there

1. There is a ram extension with this phone its like using the disk as swap, I disabled it. maybe I will turn it back on if all is ok.

2. I enabled developer options oem unlocking usb debugging verify apps over usb veryfy bytecode of debuggable apps enable absolute voplume status bar location indicator

3 battery power saving off

4 vpn permissions - manage anotification allowed on storage 

5. seems also has to do with external storage storage I replaced the memory card was a 512gb

6. private dns off 


I will just add more and try to remember


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black screen after logging in on Windows 2012 R2 using domain credentials on remote desktop connection

Water Wonder Resort

Client denied by server configuration error